Friday, June 26, 2009

With the first pick in the 2009 NBA draft...

tourist photo in front of Staples

Got to check out see the Staples Center and LA Live for the first time yesterday. I went with my cousin and his friends to the LA Clippers draft party at the ESPN Zone right across the street from the Staples Center. It was fun celebrating the basketball season weeks after the Lakers won. I must be good luck for this town. Lakers win it all, Dodgers are killing it, and Clippers get the first pick in the draft. We had a big crew so we were able to be loud and take up lots of space. Everyone was in party mode at 4 in the afternoon since we were in the VIP section where they were serving free drinks and food. Clippers got Blake Griffen which was no surprise but ESPN kept talking about some crazy trades going down including Ty Lawson to the Nuggets. We stayed through the whole first round and then headed out to King Taco for some ono mexican food that I felt burning up my stomach all this morning.

Me and the King

A huge skateboard they put out to promote X Games

I met a 7 footer. (I'm standing on a table)

No comments:

Post a Comment