Thursday, December 25, 2008

Mele Kalikimaka!

Merry Christmas everyone! Yesterday I spent the day at Sandys. The beach looked much different from last weeks sandbar. It was pretty slow at first but at about one o'clock sets rolled in and there were party waves for everyone to enjoy. It was about 1-3'. An early present from jolly St. Nick. During that same time my cousin Josh showed up so we spent a good hour and a half catching waves at chambers. I seen a lot of guys dk'ing and standing up at generals since half point wasn't getting any action. Once Josh left he took all the waves with him, it slowed down for the rest of the day. I stayed at the beach all day since I had dinner at my aunty's by the golf course only a couple minutes away. 

My friend still has my camera so for now I'll have to rely on my cell phone for pictures. Don't think I'll get any underwater pictures in this break. :( I'm hoping to go to the Big Island soon, hopefully before the New Year!


Sandys as the afternoon fades away, with the trademark Koko Head Crater backdrop

No comments:

Post a Comment